Thursday, December 22, 2016

All I Want For Christmas Is A Hippopotamus!!!

Happy Thursday Love Bugs,

Hope you are doing well. I am doing pretty good except I think I have a bit of a tummy bug going on right now, ugh.  But otherwise, okay :)  Yesterday at work we had our Christmas lunch/party at the office and it was good food and a nice time.  I enjoy it every year.  I like all the people I work with so it's nice getting to just hang out, eat and even drink a couple of beers during the work day :)

So, the other day I did these nails in honor of one of my favorite Christmas songs ever.  "All I Want For Christmas Is a Hippopotamus!" is just the cutest and silliest song and I love it!! So, I present to you tonight my hippo nails.  They were a lot harder to do than I thought they would be, but, I love them anyways, they are so silly fun I think :)  Hope you like them too :)

My base used was Finger Paints "Purple Pinstripe", then I painted the hippos with a nail art brush and Sally Hansen Salon Manicure "Greige Gardens". I used dotting tools to do the eyes and nose with white and black polishes, didn't write those down.  I then put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the hippos and a "Melly Mix" on the pinky and index nails to finish.






Purple Pinstripe on it's own.  This is actually more of a red purple, but, my camera has serious issues with some purples, ugh. 
Your feel good for tonight is:

"Be in love with your life.  Every detail of it."

This one is nice, I like it :)

That's it for today.  I am going to lay down in bed and read a book since I am not feeling the best this evening.  Have a great rest of the night and I'll chat at you soon, soon :)

I leave you with Dino and Miss Betty cuddling on the couch.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this pic so much.  I love all my cats, but, these two are my two special ones :)



Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment