Sunday, December 11, 2016

Want Some Gum?

Happy Sunday, Happy Dead Day Friends,

Hello my loves!  I hope you are well and that your weekend is going good.  Mine has been okay. Friday afternoon I spent at the ER with my poor Mom, she popped her hip out of joint and had to have it popped back in, so, my sister, Tina, and I were at the hospital until she was able to go home. She's had both hips replaced and the one she popped out is about 20 years old now and she did it twice back in 2015.  She may have to have this one replaced again now since this happened yet again. She's okay now, but, please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.  It's extra stressful now since Dad is gone, sigh, and she's such a good woman and I hate to see her in pain, but, she's a super strong woman and keeps a positive attitude which is so important.

This week is a short week for me at work.  I am using up some vacation time I have to use by the end of the year and am taking Thursday, Friday and the following Monday off of work, so, I'll have a 5 day weekend that I am so looking forward to.  On Thursday, Tina and I are doing some barn work and having hay delivered so we can get as much in the barn as possible before bad weather hits, then Friday I am cleaning and doing some purging, then on Saturday night is our Santacon/Santa Crawl/Santa Stumble in the city that is always so much fun and shenanigans.  I think this is about the 5th year we've done this and it's always a good time naughtly Christmas caroling and barhopping, I can't wait. Then, I'll just relax and chill on Sunday and Monday.  Sometimes staycations are the best :)

Tonight is the mid-season finale of The Walking Dead and I can't wait.  This season has been pretty good, but, can't believe it's mid-season finale already, boo!  There's been a marathon on since Friday that I've been, shocker, watching pretty much all weekend and will watch thru tonight.  Pretty sure someone is dying tonight, my guess is possibly Spencer, so, we shall see.

Yesterday I did start my holiday nails and the first one I did was some Christmas galaxy nails that I'll post sometime this week.  But, for today, I have some super cute, super awesome gumball and gumball machine nails I did a week or so ago. I love the way these turned out and am really proud of these suckers.  I love them and hope you do too :)

For my base I used Essie "Mint Candy Apple", then used nail art brushes, dotting tools and a slew of polishes I was too lazy to write down to draw the gumball machine and all the gumballs.  I then put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" (as usual) on top of those nails, then did a coat of OPI "Happy Anniversary!" on my thumb and pinky nails to finish. I love them :) :) :)





Mint Candy Apple on it's own.  This is a classic Essie shade that I love so much, it's quite pretty :) 
That's it for now, your feel good today is:

"Today, count your blessings."

Love this one :)

I'll talk to you soon. I leave you with Princess Pebbles and Dino one day on the chair.  I love these pics, they are too cute :)


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment