Monday, December 5, 2016

Cute Acorns


Happy Monday Loves,

Hope you are doing good today and had a good weekend.  I am doing good and did have a good weekend too.  Cleaned the apartment on Saturday, then surprised my Mom and went to church with her yesterday, then spent some time with my horse and brushed him. Then it was Walking Dead last night.  Next Sunday is the mid-season finale already and this season has been pretty good so far.  I am excited for next week.  In case you didn't know, I do indeed love me some Walking Dead :)

Tonight's nails are some really cute acorn nails I did a couple weeks back as part of my Fall nails I've been doing. I loved the way these came out, they are so cute.  I loved them :)

I started with a base of OPI "I'm Gown For Anything", then used nail art brushes and China Glaze "Desert Sun", Maybelline Color Show "Neutral Statement" and China Glaze "Mahogany Magic" to draw the acorns.  I then put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the acorns.  The glitter accent is Essie "Summit of Style".





I'm Gown For Anything on it's own.  I love, love light shades like this.
That's it for tonight.  Have a great rest of the night and I'll talk at you soon with some more nails :)

Your feel good for today is:

"Remember, you're the one that can fill the world with sunshine."

I LOVE this one so much, it's so good :)

I leave you with Mr. Kitty being Mr. Kitty and so cute :)

Talk soon!!!!



Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment