Monday, December 26, 2016

The Boondock Saints

Happy Monday Loves,

Hope you are having a good day and had a good Christmas if you celebrate.  I did, Casey and I went to church with my Mom and sister in the morning, then went to hang out with them and the cats, horses and dog, then we went to Casey's see his family and then back home.  It was a nice day, but, it was hard this being my first Christmas without my Dad, sigh.  Today I have been totally lazy all day since we had off work today for the holiday.  Been watching the Breaking Bad marathon on AMC and cuddling with the kitties all day, so, it's been a good day.  I have BB on DVD, but, because I am such a dork and Breaking Bad is one of my favorite TV shows ever, I'll still watch a lot of this marathon too :) Casey went out huntin' today, but didn't get anything, so, still no deer meat for us, boo.

Today I have some nails I did a while back with The Boondock Saints on them.  I saw this stamping plate and had to have it as I absolutely love these two movies.  Norman Reedus is in it and I love him, totally fan girl for him, and Sean Patrick Flanery.  They play two brothers, Murphy and Conner MacManus, who turn vigilante after an epiphany and set out to rid Boston of evil dudes.  There's two movies total and they are both really good. There's been rumor of a third one to be done and I hope that does happen some day. So, anyways, when I saw this plate I knew I needed it in my life and ummmm...Norman Reedus on my nails, I'll so take it :) :) :) Love these :)

My base was OPI "Stay Off the Lawn!!", then I put some China Glaze "Starboard" on a paper plate and took a crinkled up piece of saran wrap and dabbed it into the polish on the plate than onto my nails that I stamped on.  I stamped the images using Konad black stamping polish and Creative Shop 9 plate.  I then put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the stamped nails and one coat of Pacifica "Gloss Rainbow Top Coat" on the other nails to finish.
Norman Reedus as Murphy MacManus, on my nail, love it!!!


Sean Patrick Flanery as Connor MacManus on my other thumb nail!



Stay Off the Lawn on it's own.  I love this shade of green, so pretty and lush!
There you have them, my Boondock Saints nails.  I love them and love, love, love that I have this stamping plate in my life :)

Your feel good for today is:

"Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen."

This one rocks!!! That's it for today.  I'll talk to you soon.  I leave you with the girls, Princess Pebbles and Miss Betty :) Have a great rest of the day/night!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment