Monday, December 19, 2016

Christmas Galaxies & Peppermints

Happy Monday!!!

Good morning my loves.  Hope you are well and have a good day.  I am off work today for the last day of my staycation and up bright and early as usual.  I am so old, I am usually in bed by 10 PM or so and then wide awake around 5:30 - 6:00 AM, see, I am old, lol :) I am not planning on doing too much today, just my nails and a few other things around the home front that I want to get done, then chilling and maybe a bit of a Breaking Bad or Better Call Saul marathon :)

Today I have the first two Christmas nails I did for the year, some holiday galaxies and peppermint candy, enjoy :)

For these galaxy nails I did a base of Sally Hansen Salon Manicure "Green Tea" and then sponged on a bunch of different polishes, again too lazy to write them all down.  The green glitter on my index finger is LA Girl Glitter Addict "Purge" and the red on my pinky is Sally Hansen Salon Manicure "Strawberry Shields". I really liked these, they were so stinking sparkly, sparkly :)





Green Tea on it's own.

Then I dide these peppermint candies and candy canes.  The red base is Essie "Double Breasted Jacket" and the green is OPI "Jade is the New Black", then I stamped using Born Pretty white stamping polish and Winstonia "Have a Merry Xmas" and "W216" plates.  I then did a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the stamped nails and a coat of Sally Hansen Diamond Strength "Sparkling Rose" on the thumb and China Glaze "Twinkle Twinkle Little Starfish" on my pinky nails. My stamping just wasn't behaving the best that night as you can tell on my middle nails, oh well, they are still quite festive I think :)





Jade is the New Black, the green, and Double Breasted Jacket, the red, on their own. 
Today I am doing some hippo nails for that song "All I Want for Christmas is a Hippopotamus" because I love that silly song and it will be fun to do these nails :)

Your feel good for today is:

"Smile 'til your face hurts."

I love, love, love this one too lots and lots :) :) Smile friends, just smile :)

That's it for today, have a great Monday and I'll talk to you soon!!!

I leave you with Princess Pebbles being big bad yard kitty one day back this Summer, oh, Summer, how I miss you so :) She's such a pretty cat and a sweetie too :)




Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment