Monday, March 20, 2017

Happy Spring Is Here, Yay :)

Happy First Day of Spring, Yay :)

Yay, today is the first official day of Spring and it feels like Spring out there for sure.  It was sunny and around 50 degrees out, it was really nice and most of the almost 20 inches we got of snow just last week is mostly gone so yay to that too :)

For my first day of Spring nails I decided to do some Spring smoosh nails.  I love these so much. They do indeed scream Spring to me. Hope you like them and yay for Spring :)

My base here is China Glaze "Sand In My Mistletoes".  I then did some dots of different pastel colors on the nails to be smooshed then took a piece of a cut up sandwich baggie and laid it on top of the dots on those nails and gently smooshed the polishes together. I use a new clean piece of baggie for each smooshed nail.  I then put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the smooshed nails.  The glitter on my middle nails is My Indie Polish "Peep Me In Mind" and then I put a coat of BaronessX "Diamante" on my pinky and thumb nails to finish this mani.





Sand In My Mistlestoes on it's own.  This was from the Holiday collection this past Christmas and totally a not holiday like color, but I think that is cool they did non-traditonal colors in this collection. This is a really pretty peachy shade too, me likes it :)
That's it for today.  Enjoy the rest of your night.  I'm just chilling the rest of the night.  I stayed after work today to clean the office so I am a bit tired and sore now so time to just relax now :)

Your feel good for today is:

"Do whatever you want, and if it's something you'll regret in the morning...sleep late."

This one is kinda funny :)

I leave you with but what else, kitties :)  Here's Dino and Mr. Kitty proving they have such rough lives :)

Talk to you soon!


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment