Sunday, March 5, 2017

Polar Bears In Pink & Purple :)

Happy Sunday/Walking Dead Day, Yay Loves,

Hope you are well and having a good weekend.  I am okay and my weekend is good too.  Today I have some polar bear nails I did a week or two ago.  Decided to do them in a very pale pink and purple and I love the way they came out.  They are too cute I think!

My base was Essie "Mezmerised".  I painted the bears using a nail art brush and dotting tool for the eyes with Essie "Nice Is Nice" (the purple) and Essie "Peak Show" (the pink), an OPI mini for the gray, not sure of name, it isn't labeled and Sally Hansen Extreme Wear "Black Out". Then I put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top to finish the bear nails.  The glitter on my middle nail is Funky Fingers "Varsity Blue".  To finish I put one coat of BaronessX "Zafiro" on my thumb and pinky nails.




Mezmerised on it's own. This is a pretty blue and one of the very first blues I ever had way back when I first was getting seriously into polish.  It's a really good basic blue to have in your collection. 
That's it for today.  Have a great rest of the weekend and I'll talk to you soon.

Your feel good for today is:

"Once you become fearless, life becomes limitless."

This one is so awesome!

I leave you with Buster and Miss Betty snuggling :)


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment