Sunday, March 19, 2017

Woodsy Stamping

Happy Walking Dead Day, My Loves,

Happy Sunday loves.  Hope you are having a good weekend.  I am, yesterday Casey and I went out to my Mom's and Casey built a little box to help Mom's older arthritic dog get up on the couch and bed.  Her arthritis has gotten pretty bad so she needs a little boost to help her get up on things now, that poor baby.  But, boy, was she so happy when she realized that the box will help allow her on the furniture again :) So, yay to Casey for making helping to make Gracie's life a bit easier.  He's such a good guy and I am lucky to have him :)

Then tonight one of our really good friends came over for dinner and to hang out and we did some Spring Playa del Fuego (PDF) burn (our Burning Man regional event) planning so lots and lots of laughing happened last night during this :)

Today I have some woodsy stamping I did a few months back and for some reason never posted. I think the post draft just got lost in my blog to do, lol.

My base I used was China Glaze "Peachy Keen".  I stamped using China Glaze "Unplugged" and Lina Nail Art "4 Seasons-Winter 01" plate.  I put a coat of Starlight Polish "Flame Sniper" on my thumb and pinky to finish this mani. I really love this simple stamping look and think that "Unplugged" looks great on "Peachy Keen" for this stamping. I will definitely be using these plates again once it becomes camping season and we go camping up in Potter County, PA and the bus later on this year :)




Peachy Keen on it's own.  This is one of my oldest polishes I have, it's been with me for years now :) It's actually one of my favorite peach shades that I have and has always been a favorite of mine!
These were so simple, yet so fun I think.  Hope you like them too :)

Have a great rest of the weekend.  I'll talk to you tomorrow when I post my Happy Spring Is Here nails that I did yesterday.  Wait till you see them, they are screaming Spring even tho' we still have so much snow outside still from this past week's storm, yuck!  But, it will be nice and stay nice soon, so soon, yay :)

Your feel good today is:

"Be happy.  It's one way of being wise."

I LOVE this one, it's awesome :)

I leave you with Dino cuddling under a blanket on a chilly day.  He's a really good kitty, I love this cat so much, he's my buddy :)

Talk soon!!!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment