Sunday, March 26, 2017

Paw Prints On Your Heart

Happy Dead Day, Yay :)

It's Walking Dead Day, yay :)  There's only two more episodes left this season, boo.  This second half of the season has been really good I think.  Our group is gearing up for war with the bad guys and it's going to be so good!!!!  I can't wait.  At least tho' after Walking Dead is over for this season I do have Better Call Saul, the Breaking Bad spin off, to look forward to coming back for it's third season.  I've been loving Saul, it's really good and if you were a Breaking  Bad fan then you probably already know that Gus Fring will be coming on this season so yay to that.  I do plan on doing some fun Saul premiere nails so be on the lookout for them in a couple of weeks :)

I hope you are having a good weekend.  I am having a pretty accomplished one.  Friday night I went out to my Mom and sister's to put hay away for the horses that was delivered, then yesterday I cleaned was going thru old burn (Burning Man) stuff and doing a big purge of stuff I don't use.  Some of it I will be gifting and other stuff I threw out that was old or no longer usable for my burn needs. Today I am taking it a bit easy.  My body is pretty sore today after going up and down the basement a bazillion times, so today is a do my nails and chill day :)

Today I have some stamped nails I did several months ago that I forgot I did until I saw them in my blog drafts so better to post them late than never at all, lol. These nails represent the paw prints that kitties leave on our hearts.  It's not my best stamping job, but I still like them never the less.

I started out with a base of Essie "Smokin' Hot", then stamped with Essie "Nothing Else Metals" and Uber Chic "Furry Friends" and MJ "JR-35" plates.  I then put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on the stamped nails.  On my pinky the glitter used was Milani "Lavendar".





Smokin' Hot on it's own. 
Have a great rest of the weekend.  Today starts my Easter nails I'll be doing from now until the holiday.  I'm doing bunnies today on a purple background :)

Your feel good for today is:

"Be happy with what you have while working for what you want."

Love it!

I leave you the black cats, Princess Pebbles, on the floor, Dino on the left and Miss Betty on the right. I LOVE black cats :)

Talk soon my loves!


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment