Sunday, August 30, 2020

Sparkly Unicorn Stamping

Happy Sunday Loves, 

Super quick post this morning as I am seriously considering redoing these nails since they came out so light with the silver I used, it washed out the white unicorn outlines, oh well, such is life and there is always next time!! 

My base is Orly "Far Out". I stamped with Konad White stamping polish and Nicole Diary 061 and Beauty Big Bang XL-081 plates. I colored in the images on stamper heads using China Glaze "IDK", "BFF" and "I Sea Ponies"  waited for them to dry then put some Orly Bonder on my nails to give the dry stamps something to stick to. I then put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the stamped nails. On my pinkies and thumbs I put two coats of Indigo Bananas "SF 35 Top Coat". I really wish I would have used a darker color for the outlines for these. I am still getting this whole reverse stamping thing and will get better no doubt with practice. So, for now this will go into the somewhat of a fail files for Melly's Musings :) 




Far Out on it's own, this blue is so pretty. I love it! 

That's it for now, have a great day, talk soon. I leave you with my girls, Miss Betty and Princess Pebbles, too cute together on the couch last night. I love this!
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment