Friday, July 16, 2021

Gummy Gummy Bears

Happy Friyay, 

Hello friends, I hope you are well and enjoying your week and are ready for the weekend. I sure am. 

I was at a horse show Wednesday night and didn't get home until after 10 and it was so hot but so much fun. I volunteer for the shows. I no longer show and I do miss it so this is a nice way to be around horses and horse people for me. 

These nails I did last week and forgot to post, derp! I do have one more Shark Week mani I am doing tonight or tomorrow but in the meantime you get these from last week. I think these came out super cute! I love these cute little gummy bear images! 

My bases are Pahlish "Chihiro" (thumb, index & pinkies) and Fancy Gloss "Boss Battle" (middle & ring). I stamped using Creative Shop 12S and Maniology X Hanny's Manis M055 plates with "Bam White!" and all Hit the Bottle stamping polishes.



That's it for now, talk to you tomorrow when I post my last Shark Week nails. Have a great FriYay! I leave you with King Dino and Miss Betty looking too cute :) 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment