Friday, July 23, 2021

Let's Scream For Ice Cream

Happy FriYay Friends, 

The weekend is almost here, yay! It's been a long work week, not bad, just long. But, I was volunteering at a horse show last night and that was super fun so that was a great part of the week! I've been volunteering weekly for the last 5 weeks or so at horse shows and am loving doing it. I used to show horses and now I feel it is my time to give back since so many people did it when I was younger and showing. It's also been great seeing old horse friends and making new ones. I have been doing horse nails and am planning one horse mani post at the end of this year's show season and showcasing them all in one. 

Today I have some fun and cute ice cream themed nails. I just received this new plate from Uber Chic a couple days ago and had to use it right away. It's all ice cream themed and I love it so much. I think these nails came out too cute and I love the green base with it, hope you do too :) 

My bases are Enchanted Polish "Leaf Storm" (thumb, middle & pinkies) and Rogue Lacquer "Dino Sprinkles" (index & ring). I stamped using Uber Chic "We All Scream For Ice Cream" plate with all Maniology and Hit the Bottle stamping polishes.



That's it for now. Have a great FriYay, talk soon! 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment