Sunday, July 11, 2021

You're Gonna Need A Bigger Boat...Happy Shark Week 2021

Happy Shark Week 2021!!!!

Hello my friends. Tonight begins this year's Shark Week, yay. I absolutely love Shark Week, sharks, shark movies and doing shark themed nails so I do always look forward to this week indeed!

For this year's first mani of Shark Week I decided to go with some Jaws nails as I had gotten some Jaws themed stamping plates in the last month or so and was super excited to use them. This year Jaws the movie is 45 years old. That makes me feel so old, lol. I have loved the Jaws movies since I was a kid and still love them today. Last night Jaws was on and you better believe I turned it on in preparation for today's nails.

I am totally digging these nails. I think they turned out so good and hope you like them too! I am so happy that I now own a plate with that boat line from the original movie also. It was such a great line!! 

My bases are Polished For Days "Under the Sea" (thumb & pinkies) and Fancy Gloss "Fairy Wings" (index, middle & ring). I brushed on Starrily "Cat Eyes" on the nails to be stamped to create the sea water. I stamped using Mundo de Unas MDU Jaws and MoYou London Jaws 01 plates with Maniology and Twinkled T stamping polishes. 




That's it for today. I'll be back mid-week for my second mani for Shark Week. Talk to you then. Have a great Sunday and Happy Shark Week!!!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment