Wednesday, July 7, 2021

July 4th, 2021

Happy Tuesday, 

Hello my loves. Today is my July 4th post. My boyfriend, Casey, and I were at our family camp in the mountains and went to see fireworks with Casey's family on Saturday. Friday we went to this really awesome natural phenomenon ice mine that we go see each year. It was our first trip to camp this year. Normally we would have gone two other times but the two weekends we had planned it was rainy and cold all weekend so we did not go. This weekend was mostly nice and gorgeous with a bit of rain here and there. It was a great time as usual. I love it up there and always come home happy and relaxed from being able to recharge in those mountains and at that camp and bus that I love so much! The weekend went way too fast though. I am already so ready for our next trip up in August. 

My holiday nails this year I ended up loving so much. I think they turned out very vintage and Americana looking. Hope you like them too. I really enjoyed these nails all weekend and only corner broke two while camping so that is good! 

My bases are Painted Polish "Miss Independence" (index, middle & ring), Enchanted Polish "Lake Rainbow" (thumb) and Enchanted Polish "Gossip Girl" (pinkie). I put one coat of Painted Polish "Let Freedom Bling" on top of my middle nails. I stamped using Whats Up Nails B043 plate with Hit the Bottle "Drop Red Gorgeous" and "Beware the Bates Motel" polishes.



I loved these nails! Below is the ice mine we went to. You can learn about it by Googling Coudersport Ice Mine. The Discovery Channel did a segment on their show "Secrets of the Underground" on this mine and it was really neat. I love this place and enjoy seeing how the ice forms each year, it is cool. Here is the mine I love the rocks around the mine too. 





A cute bear cutout at the mine entrance. 
Our dear home away from home beloved bus! 
The sky above the park that the fireworks were at. The skies up there are so amazingly gorgeous. 


These are a few views around our camp. It's so beautiful and so peaceful there. It's truly one of my favorite places on earth! 


That's all for today. I hope you had a great holiday weekend. I'll talk to you soon.

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment