Saturday, July 17, 2021

Summertime Shark Fun

Happy Caturday friends,

It's the weekend, yay! I don't have much planned at all, just chilling. I've been super busy the last several weekends so this weekend is my lazy one! I'll be hanging with the kitties, the bunny, watching some TV and reading. 

Today I have my second and final Shark Week nails for this year. I've been watching sharks here and there all this week. I do indeed love Shark 🦈 Week!

I decided on some cute sharks playing for this mani and I love the way these turned out. Hope you like them too 😊

My bases are Uber Chic "Cabana" (thumb, middle & pinkies) and Polished For Days "Catch You Later, Dude" (index & ring). I stamped using MoYou London Jaws Collection 01 & 03 plates with all Maniology stamping polishes. 




That's it for today. Have a great weekend. I leave you today with Mr. Kitty taking a bath. This cat is too cute!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment