Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Yummy Blackberries

Happy Tuesday!! 

It's berry season here so for today's nails I decided to do my favorite berry, the blackberry. I love blackberries, they are delicious I think. I have very fond memories of my childhood of many many times over the years picking blackberries all over the place in the country and mountains that I grew up in. It was a Summer tradition for us and it was fun. We did have to watch out for black snakes though as they often times hung out under the blackberry bushes, but as long as we did not bother them they did not bother us. We would ride our horses and carry small buckets with us to pick berries on our rides in the mountains. We would eat them, make pies and make jams with them. Such wonderful memories blackberries always bring to me so onto my nails they are. I have been eating them daily lately with my oatmeal for breakfast. 

Onto to the nails. I think these came out so cute, hope you think so too :) My bases are ILNP "Dreaming In Violet" (thumb, index & pinkies) and Fancy Gloss "Butterfly Dust" (middle & ring). I stamped using Lina 4 Seasons - Summer 02 plate with Maniology "Straight Up Black" and Hit the Bottle "Grape Minds Drink Alike" and "Emeralds Are Forever" polishes. 



That's it for today. Have a great day and rest of week, talk soon. I leave you with my handsome old man King Dino :) 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment