Saturday, August 13, 2022

4-H Fair 2022

Happy Saturday loves, 

I hope you are good. I am great. I spent the last three days at our county's 4-H Fair with my cousin and her daughter who wax showing her horse. We had a blast and so much fun. 

4-H is a wonderful youth organization. You can look it up to learn. Their colors are green and white with a 4 leaf Clover as the emblem so I did nails with that in mind and horses since that is what my cousin Lauren shows.
I am so happy with these and think they turned out so good ❤

My bases are Bluebird Lacquer Rock of Sages (green) and Red Eye Lacquer White Wedding (white). I stamped using Uber Chic St. Patrick's Day 2, Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-33 and CJS LC-40 plates with different stamping polishes. 



Here are some pictures from the Fair. Enjoy 😉 




















Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment