Sunday, August 28, 2022

Chris Stapleton Concert (my 1st concert in years)

Happy Sunday loves,

Last night I went to my first concert in many years. It had been a long time since I went to a concert at Hershey Park Stadium. It was also the first country music concert I have ever attended. I went with one of my best friends Nancy. We had so much fun, he sounded really good live as did Elle King who opened for him It was a great night and awesome way to wind down Summer for me ❤

For my nails for the night I just went with some super simple stamping of a girl listening to music and music. I love the simplicity of these. 

My bases are Quixotic Polish First Love (shimmer) and Nailed It Blossom Season (flakie) I stamped using Sugar Bubbles SB 025 and Uber Chic Let's Rock plates with Maniology Straight Up Black stamping polish.



Here's Nancy and me all ready ❤
It was a gorgeous night for a concert.

The opening opening group.

Some Hershey Park.


Elle King, she was fantastic!!!

The ferris wheel is so pretty lit up!
So MANY people!

Chris Stapleton. He was so GOOD!!!




Flick your Bic, oops, we mean flick your phone lights 😜🤪

Have a great Sunday. Talk soon!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment