Tuesday, August 30, 2022

It's Too Early For Halloween (Said No One Ever!!!)

Happy Tuesday, 

It's hot and humid outside the last couple days and is to be the next few until the humidity drops this weekend. I am so over Summer, heat and humidity and beyond ready for Fall and cooler weather. 

So, because of that I decided to do my first Halloween nails of the season but instead of the normal Fall color scheme since it is still Summer and hot I went with neon shimmer pumpkins. I think these turned out really cute. I love the black cat in the mix :) 

My base is Cuticula Stargaze. I stamped using Maniology M311 plate with Maniology Straight Up Black and different indie neon shimmers for the images. 



Have a great day. I leave you with Miss Betty saying, "no pics Mom". She is still the cutest no matter what :) Talk soon and may cooler weather come soon!!!
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment