Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Don't Worry, We Goat This!!!!

Happy Tuesday loves, 

I'm back a second day in a row, whoa! :) I love goats. We only ever had one as a pet as a kid and I loved him dearly. Bill (I know, so original, lol) was an Alpine Nubian mix and just such a cool goat. I will have to dig out some pictures of him and post them on another post or add to this one. I do joke around and say that in this life I am a crazy cat lady but in my next life I will be a crazy goat lady. I do love my goat milk products also. I use goat milk soap and lotion every single day. It's the best. 

So, in honor of my love for Bill and for goats in general I have some super cute goats on my nails today. I am so happy with how these turned out. I love them. 

My bases are J Reine Mouse Magic (shimmer) and Great Lakes Lacquer I'm Well Off My Knees (flakie). I stamped using Creative Shop 90 and 91 plates with both stamping and regular polishes for the images.



Have a great Tuesday, talk soon! 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?






No comments:

Post a Comment