Saturday, August 20, 2022

Bring Her Home, Lauren!!!!

Happy Caturday loves, 

Today I was at the District 4-H horse show that my cousin was competing in. She did great. She made it to the States horse show in three events. I am so proud of her. She does timed events so for my nails I did some barrel racing and the rider bringing her horse home after running the course. I am so ridiculously happy with how these turned out. They came out great I think. Now, I can't wait to plan my nails for Lauren and Domino for States. 

My bases are Rogue Lacquer Happiest Place On Earth(flakie). I did a gradient using Rogue Lacquer Jaw Ready For This, Rogue Lacquer Lake Effect and Night Owl Lacquer Inside A Snowflake. I stamped using Maniology M012, Uber Chic Bottoms Up and YF 241 plates with different stamping polishes for the images. 



Love these so much ❤️ 

Here is Lauren and Domino. We had a great day!!!







That's it. Talk soon ❤️

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment