Thursday, August 25, 2022

Summer Is Winding Down (Yay)

Hello Loves, 

Happy Thursday. The week is almost over, yay, as is Summer, more yay! I do like Summer, I have lots of fun stuff that goes on in the Summer but the high heat with the humidity I can so do without. Hot with no humidity I am fine with but the older I get the less tolerant of humidity I am. This Summer around here we have had quite a few hot hot days in a row so now I am ready for Summer to be over. Fall is my favorite season and I am ready for hoodies, crisp weather and all things Fall! 

My nails today are some neon sunglasses, swim suit and flip flops. I realized this week that I had not done any neon nails this Summer so no time like the present. I think these came out absolutely adorable and I love them. Sadly in my old age I can no longer live in flip flops like I once did due to some back issues. Oh, the joys of getting old, ha! 

My bases are Pahlish Neon (shimmer) and Different Dimension Sloth (flakie). I stamped using Whats Up A019 and Lina 4 Seasons Summer 01 plates and different stamping polishes. 



Have a great Thursday, talk soon. I leave you with Princess Pebbles deciding she wanted on my lap when I was doing my nails last night. I did oblige her until the coat I had just done was dry. She never jumps on me when I am at my nail desk. This was cute :) 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment