Saturday, August 15, 2015

Abstract Nails

Hello Again Peeps, 

I've got, gasp, gasp, gasp a second blog post up tonight, yay.  This makes me happy I am caught up with my nails now on my blog, yay, and I am doing a different font too on this post, hope it's pretty looking.  I chatted last post, so, onto the nails.  

These I did using a nail art brush to do the lines.  I like them, wish I could get my lines a little more straight and narrow, but, oh well, I still loved these anyways :)  

I used a base of Orly "Push The Limit", used Orly "Glowstick", China Glaze "You Drive Me Coconuts", Sinful Colors "Endless Blue", Finger Paints "Leonardo's Lime" and Orly "Be Daring" for my accents and used Indigo Bananas "Rainbow All The Things" on the rest.    

 
 
 
Push The Limit on it's own, trust me when I say this is way brighter than my pics show, it's a pretty bright polish.

That's it for those nails.  I will be doing some black cat nails tomorrow for Black Cat Appreciation Day on Monday and I do plan to have them up by Monday morning for my favorite "holiday" of the year, yay for black cats.

Have a great rest of the night.  Casey and I are watching an Undercover Boss marathon and just chilling the rest of the night.  Here's the other pic of Casey with Pebbles napping on the couch, they are cute, I love that my fur babies love him so much, that makes me really happy, yay. 

 
They are cute :) 
And, here are two more of Mr. Dino, he's such a cool cat, I love him so much!


 


Polish & Purrs,

 Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment