Friday, August 21, 2015

Drunk Saran Wrap Nails Post :))

 Happy Drunk Friday Love Bugs,

I am drunk!  Casey and I went to a local artsy place and i got a bit drunk on cheap vodka, I LOVE cheap vodka, vodka and I will always be friends and lovers, unlike those first three booze divorces I had early in life, the first booze divorce I had was To-Kill-Ya, yuck, just yuck, second divorce was that daggone cun-treeeeee...mo'fo whiskey, last and final booze divorce was, shudder, shudder, shudder, shudder, ALL the shudders, Yaeger, no, no, no, NO, Yaeger, NEVER EVER again will be buds, ain't gonna happen!  So, that crazy Russian, you never do me wrong and I even have this Russian Vodka hat that I was going to take a pic of, but, I am unsure of where it's living right now in myh apartment, I shall post a pic once I find it, but, anywhos, vodka, you will always be my friend, yay for potatoes and...................cheap vodka, yay!

The nails I got tonight I did last night with saran wrap.  You paint on your base coat, let that dry, then put some random dots of polish on your nail, then crumple up a piece of saran wrap and dab it on the dots to marble it, then finish with a top coat and call it good.  I used a base here of OPI "Mermaids Tears" and did dots of Zoya "Malia", Zoya "Flora" and Zoya "Yummy" (which I love this polish name as Yummy is what I tell Casey he is to me all the time cuz', well, he IS yummy :) ), I saran wrap dabbed all my accents, then put one coat of a glittery, sparkly "Melly Mix" on all nails to finish these nails.  Saran wrap nails are pretty, fun and easy to do.  There's different techniques to do them with and you can "just google that' to see some more :) Onto the nails :))
 
 
 
Here's Merma id Tears on it's own, it's pretty :)

That's it for tonight, I'll have my walker, walking dead nails by Sunday up.  Have a great rest of the night, I'll chat at you soon!  I've got more booze to drink now.

Here's Betty saying, "Mom, seriously, another pic, leave me alone and just love me!", LOL

Polish & Purrs,
Melly
 Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment