Sunday, August 30, 2015

Walker Sunday Nails A Week Late :)

 Happy Dead Day/Night,

It's Fear The Walking Dead Day/Night, yay.  Last week's premiere episode was pretty good and tonight is really good, the World is going to shit in a hand basket, I love it :)  Anyways, I got lots to say, but, since these nails are a week late and FTWD is on now, I am writing this during the commericials, you'll get just a little chat tonight and the full chat tomorrow night when I get my next post up hopefully which is about mani bombs or bath bombs for your hands, nails and cuticles, they are luxurious :)

I did these last Sunday for the Fear The Walking Dead premiere/potluck I had, didn't get a chance to post then or at all this week, it was a long week.

Onto my dirty blood splattered walker nails, these were lots of fun and so Walking Dead like, yay :)

 
 
 

My distressed/dry brush dirty nails I did before I splattered them.
And, there you have my FTWD Series Premiere nails only a week later.

I leave you with a pic of Casey and me at an event last weekend and one of Casey and Betty sleeping.  I now have a pic of Casey and each of my five cats sleeping with him. I love it :) Talk to you all soon!
We are so cute :) Casey is so cute :)
Casey and Miss Betty, the cute, the cute :) 

 Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment