Saturday, August 15, 2015

Glitter.....Glitter.... Glittah!!!

Happy Caturday Friends, 

Hope you are all having a wonderful Caturday. It's been a long ass time since I posted on a Caturday, so, happy I am today, yay!  I love Caturdays, it's the weekend.  My day has been uneventful, went out and cleaned the horse stalls, then putzed around home doing some laundry and doing some nail polish crafty stuff.  Today I was painting lighters with nail polish, they come out really pretty.  I also decorate small mint tins that I use to put my pills and meds in in my purse.  I also paint baby food jars that I put all my hand creams in which is way prettier to have sitting around than tubes and jars that the creams come in.  I'll post some pics in another post of some of the fun nail polish crafts I and many of my friends do too.  I love decorating stuff with nail polish in addition to my nails 'cuz, well, I do indeed LOVE nail polish, yay  :)

Today's post is glitter nails I've done in the past week or so.  I am going to continue to group my glitter nails together in one post when I do glitter nails, it's easier this way than a single post for each, don't cha think?  I sure do. 

Here you go, glitter, glitter and more GLITTAH, yay! 

 
 
Bonna Blue on it's own, you can get this one at 5 Below, it's a nice pastel blue and bright to boot.
I used a base here of Fresh Paints "Bonna Blue", one coat of Sinful Colors "Baila Baila" on my accents, then Red Carpet "Make Up Time" on the rest.  
 
 
For Audrey on it's own, it's Tiffany Blue and it's a classic, all polish whores should have this one ;)
Here is a base of China Glaze "For Audrey", with Sally Hansen Triple Shine "Fanta-Sea" on accents and an unknown no name sparkle top coat on the rest.
 
Imperial Purple on it's own, it's a pretty purple.
 Base here is Milani Color Statement "Imperial Purple" with Venique "Meshing Around" on accents and Ozotic "905 Beam" on the rest.  The Ozotics Sugar and Beams that I have I love, some of my favorite sparkle top coats.  They are pretty.
 
Be Daring on it's own.  Another really pretty purple, purple is my favorite color, so, of course I love it, derp.
Base here of Orly "Be Daring" with Finger Paints "Sparkle With Me" on accents and Ruby Kisses no name polish.
 
 
 
Suzi Shops & Island Hops on it's own.  A really pretty pastel pink, I love pink almost as much as my purple, so, of course I love this one too ;)
 Here is a base with OPI "Suzi Shops & Island Hops" with accents of Rica "Bottled Unicorn Fart" (This is an indie, she has a shop on Etsy and you so should buy this polish, the girl that makes this is also in my one small polish group I am in on Facebook, so, that is cool) then Finger Paints "Sparkle Top Coat" on the rest.  I loved these, I love neon glitter so much, it's so much fun and I love that I am able to support an indie polish maker too, yay. 

Whew, that's it for my Caturday Glitter Spam today.  Yay for sparkles and yay for getting a blog post up.  Princess Mirabel, this post is dedicated to you (((  HUGS ))) and love!!

I leave you with, can you guess, cats, cats, cats and Casey with a cat too :)  Have a great rest of the night.  I am going to do a, gasp, second post tonight of one other mani I did with a nail art brush that I just did some abstract lines on, they were pretty and easy to do too. 

Talk to you again tonight soon, oh, so soon, yay for getting blog posts done :) 
Miss Betty, that tongue, look at that tongue :)
Dino

Buster
Pebbles
Casey & Princess Pebbles napping and cuddling, the cute, the cute :)
Polish & Purrs, 

Melly 

Have you loved your cuticles today?


No comments:

Post a Comment