Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Surprise, It's Glitter!

Happy Hump Day Loves,

We made it thru Hump Day, yay.  Last night and today were kind of emotional days for me, stuff to do with the husband had me really upset and angry, but, I don't want to get into it right now.  So, it was rough, I cried a lot last night and here and there today, but, I am feeling better now and hanging out with my Casey.  I am really so thankful to have him in my life and that he's there for me too, he's great :)

Onto the polish.  Today I have four different glitter manis to show you using the four glitters I got from the six glitter collection, China Glaze Surprise Glitters that were out last year.  You can still get them online thru some online shops and Amazon too.

The four I have are below, left to right, "GLimmer More", "I'm A Go Glitter" (cute name I think), "Shine-Nanigans" and "Glitter Up" (I love this name, it's cute).

Glitter Up



Purple Palazzo Pants on it's own.
I used a base here of OPI "Purple Palazzo Pants" with "Glimmer More" on my accents with a coat of Pure Ice "Selfie" on the rest.  I dig this OPI, it's a new one from the Venice collection out now.  I love pretty much any creme purple cuz' I LOVE purple :)

Glimmer More



I used a base here of China Glaze "Rose Among Thorns" with "Glimmer More" on my accents and China Glaze "White Cap" on the rest.  This one was pretty.

I'm A Go Glitter
 
 
 
Teal Unreal on it's own, not color accurate, my camera just couldn't get it right.
 I used a base here of Orly "Teal Unreal", this is such a pretty teal, but, it is a stainer, double up on base coat and use swipes from cuticle to end of nails when removing or you will get Smurf nails, ugh.  I then used I'm A Go Glitter on my accents and Sally Hansen Diamond Strength "Diamonds" on the rest. I love Diamonds, it's been one of my fave sparkle top coats for quite a long time now, it adds such a pretty sparkle without drowning out the teal base :)

 Shine-Nanigans
 
 
Warm & Toasty Turtleneck on it's own, this is a really pretty dusty purple, I dig it!
Used a base of Essie "Warm & Toasty Turtleneck", then Shine-Nanigans on my accents and a Melly Mix (I mix different sparkle top coats together) on the rest. These were really pretty too.

I thought it would be fun to do a post with the glitters I had from this particular collection and plan on doing more of this in the future.  It was fun.

That's it for tonight.  I'll talk to you all soon.  It's Casey's birthday tomorrow, happy birthday my Casey baby, and we will be chilling and hanging out tomorrow night and I also want to get my Burning Man nails done tomorrow night too since Burning Man is going on this week and I am not there, sniffle, sniffle. 

I leave you with the last picture of Casey catnapping, this time with Buster. I have a pic of him now with all five fur babies catnapping, yay :)  I love it and they sure do love him too, more yay!!!



Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment