Monday, September 14, 2015

One Nail Fail, One Nail Win!

It's Monday, Eh!

It's Monday and I have a post now for the second day in a row, yay, working on blog goal :)  Today I have both a Nail FAIL and a Nail WIN with the last two manis I did.  My fail was originally going to be a brush swirl, not sure what happened, but, I so failed here, oh well! At least the next nails I did were a sponged WIN, yay.

Here you go......

Nail FAIL:
 I used a base here of two coats of China Glaze "Plur-ple" and then did dabs of Color Club "Feathered Hair Out To There", Color Club "Meet Me At the Rink" and OPI "That's Hula-rious!" on my accents and used a nail art brush to swirl them together.  I used too much polish on each nail so when I swirled them together, they all became just a muddled mess-o, so nail FAIL this was, oh well, I still kinda liked it and I love this purple.  I used a coat of a Melly Mix sparkle top coat (one I made mixing different sparkle top coats together) on top of all nails then to finish. 
 
 
Plur-ple on it's own.  I love this polish, it's such a bright and vibrant purple.  I love it, I love all purple creme polishes, especially China Glaze's, so, this should come as no surprise that I heart this one so much too :)

That there is my fail, hurh..a.......hurh........oh well ;)

Nail WIN:
 The next mani is my nail WIN.  I did these accents using cut up porous kitchen sponges and sponged on the polishes on each nail.  Use a new sponge for each color.  I do one color at a time on all nails, then the second color, then the third and then the fourth color.  I used a base here of China Glaze "Don't Mesa With My Heart".  I used OPI "A Grape Fit", OPI "Koala Bearr-y", Essie "Bond With Whomever" and Loreal "Royally Yours" for my sponging colors.  I then put one coat of ILNP "My Private Rainbow (scattered version) on my accents and a coat of another Melly Mix on all the rest. I love how these turned out, they are so pretty.  I love doing sponged nails, they are really easy nail art to do too, one of my favorites.  I love the sparkle in this top coat too.  Yay for the WIN :)

 
 
 
 
 
Don't Mesa With My Heart on it's own, it's a pretty bright medium pink.  I love pink too, so, of course I love this one too. It's pretty!
Those are my WIN nails.  

I'll talk to you all soon!  Have a great rest of Monday and I'll talk to you later on this week when I post my mani bomb post. And, I am well on my way of meeting my posting more goal.  I actually got this post written last night after Fear The Walking Dead was over, which was really good too, and scheduled it to post today, It's Monday, eh! I am so yay over getting this done :) 

I'll leave you with Miss Gypsy, Casey's kitty, who moved in a week or so ago along with Daddy slowly moving in too and it's okay.  She's settling in and getting more used to the other 5 cats here which is good, they will all be okay.

Talk to you all soon my love bugs XOXO
Miss Gypsy
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment