Thursday, December 3, 2015

Lizard Love Stamping

Happy Thursday Loves,

Just a quick post today loves, I am home from work today after having a girlie procedure done yesterday and am in a bit of discomfort so don't really feel like talking too much, but, I am okay and will be back at work tomorrow, then on December 16th, I am having a tubal ligation done on one tube that is not blocked and I am so not looking forward to that at all, ugh. but, I have to do this since I really, really, really want to get off the pill and this is the only way to do it now.  More on all this in another post. These nails I did a few weeks back and just didn't post yet.  I like them even with my stamp placement not being so good yet, lol :)


I did a base of OPI "Anti-Bleak" with a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the stamping, then a coat of CND Effects "Raspberry Sparkle" on the rest. I don't remember which white I used for the stamping tho'.  I did have some real issues getting the lizard to pick up on the stamper, so, he's got parts of missing tails and feet here and there, but, that's okay since they grow their missing parts back, LOL!





The Emily de Molly EDM07 plate I used for the tree.
The Chez Delaney Animaux 004 plate I used for the lizard.  I was only able to use the top lizard cuz' that bottom one was not picked up by my stamper no matter what I did, grrrrr.....and I really wanted to use that one too, boo, oh well.
Anti Bleak on it's own
That's it for now.  I do have another stamped mani to post yet and some glitter spam that I'll post hopefully in the next couple of days.  Have a great rest of the day and tomorrow is Friday, yay!!!!


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment