Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Sparkly Sparkles Galore Round Up

Happy Hump Day My Loves, 

Super fast post today since I am planning a post later on today of other nails from this past weekend. This is a nail spam round up post of just nails I've done here and there that never got their own dedicated post. So enjoy all the sparkle and holo below :) 

My base is Holo Taco ""Purple Slushie" with a coat of Indigo Bananas "SF 35 Top Coat" on top of all by my ring nails to holo it up even more :) The glitter is China Glaze "Pick Me Up Purple".


My base here is China Glaze "Maliboo-Boo". It is a holo polish but I wanted to make it stronger so I put one coat of Indigo Bananas "Rainbow All the Things" on top of the nails. The pink glitter on my ring fingers is Finger Paints "He-Art Auction". Love this super sparkly mani :) 




My base is Orly "November Fog". The glitter on my ring nails is Sally Hansen Lux & Lace "Intimate" and on the rest is Kleancolor "Ethereal". I love these super pretty simple palette cleanser nails :)

For my do-over of this mani I did a base of Essie "Ciao Effect". The glitter is Essie "Pinking About You" and on the rest is Kleancolor "Galactic".



November Fog on it's own, love, love, love this pale shade of purple! 
Then, it's Ciao Effect on it's own. Such a pretty shade of purple. I love them both! 

My bases are OPI "I Saw...U Saw...We Saw...Warsaw" (blue) and China Glaze "Celtic Sun" (yellow). The glitter is Wet n Wild Mega Rocks "Slap the Bass" and a coat of Athena & Aprodite "Teal Dreams" on the others to finish.


I Saw...U Saw...We Saw.....Warsaw and Celtic Sun on their own. 

My base is China Glaze "Aztec Orange". The glitter is OPI "Polka.com" and a coat an unknown CND Effects that the label fell off of.


Atzec Orange on it's own, such a pretty shade. 

My base is Essie "Tangoed In Love". The glitter on my ring and thumbs is Pure Ice "So Into" and on the rest is Zoya "Leia".


My base is Orly "Brittney Beach" the glitter is a Melly Mix and on the rest is a coat of Misa "Sweet Pleasure".


Brittney Beach on it's own, such a pretty blue.

My base here was Essie "All The Wave".  I put Zoya "Dream" and then OPI "Snowflakes In the Air" on top of "Dream" on the glittered nails.  I put a coat of a "Melly Mix" on the rest then to finish. Not sure why I only had one picture of these nails? 

My base is Orly "Hot Pursuit". The glitter is Morgan Taylor "Lots of Dots" and on the rest is one coat of a "Melly Mix".

Hot Pursuit by itself, so pretty I think! 
My bases here are China Glaze "No-Holds Barb" (pinkies and thumbs) and Essie "Check Your Baggage" (index, middle and ring) nails. I sponged on Essie "Pretty Edgy" and Essie "Can Dew Attitude" on the the nails to stamp, then stamped using a Twinkled T brown stamping polish (they don't have names on the bottles though, gah) with Whats Up Nails B053 plate. I then put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the stamped nails. The glitter on my index nails is Cupcake Polish "Friends With Trees" and on my pinkies and thumbs I put a coat of Indigo Bananas "SF 35 Top Coat" to finish this mani. 


My base is Essie "Waterfall In Love". I put one coat of Holo Taco "Scattered Holo Taco" then a coat of Holo Taco "Blue Flakie Holo Taco" on top of that on my pinkies, index and thumbs. On my ring and middle is a coat of F.U.N. Lacquer "Vacation".

That's it for this long post of sparkly nail pictures. I'll be back later on today when I post my nails from the weekend I did for camp and some pictures of our weekend in the mountains. I leave you with Miss Betty and Mr. Kitty looking too cute below :) They love each other and that makes my heart so happy :) 
                                          
Polish & Purrs, 

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment