Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Halloween Spiders

Happy Halloween Loves, 

It's Halloween Day!!! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays of the year. I love dressing up, the colors, the scary stuff and well, black cats, duh :) :) :) 

This is my last Halloween mani of this year. I did do quite a few this year and it made me happy. Halloween nails are so fun to do in my opinion. Of course this year there is nothing to do or no parties to attend so yesterday at work I did wear some cat ears and some black cat leggings to celebrate. I sure do hope next year is back to normal-ish and we can do Halloween then, sigh. 

Today's nails are some super simple spider and cobweb stamping. Parts of these images did not pick up that well for me, not sure if it was the polish, the stamper, me just having an off stamping day or a combo of all the above, oh well, such is the nail life sometimes! 

My base is Finger Paints "Hey Mr. DJ!". I stamped with Whats Up Nails "Silver Ag-ent" and Uber Chic Halloween 02 and Moyra 83 Fall in Love plates.




Hey, Mr. DJ! on it's own, love, love, love these types of polishes with silver sparkle in them. 

That's all for today. Have a great Halloween. I'm having a pretty quiet day until my sister comes in tonight for our weekly hangout session. 

I leave you with my co-worker/also one of my best friends, Nancy, with our cat ears on at work yesterday :) Talk to you soon! 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment