Friday, October 16, 2020

Starry Night in the Mountains at Camp

Happy Friday Friends, 

Hope you are well and having/had a good week. Today I have the nails I did for last weekend when we were camping in the mountains at our family camp. It was a great weekend, the weather was amazing and temperatures were awesome as well. I have lots of pics after my nails. Enjoy them :) 

For my nails I decided to do a pretty starry night in the mountains. I layer stamped the trees and think these turned out super cute. Hope you like them too! 

My bases are F.U.N. Laquer "Starry Night of the Summer" (pinkies and thumbs) and Orly "Sagebrush" (index, middle and ring). I stamped with Konad "Black" and Dance Legend "Grey" stamping polishes and Born Pretty "L072" plate. I did the grey stamping first then the black to give the trees some definition. I painted Color Club "Take A Hike" on the top half of the stamped nails to make the night sky then I used F.U.N. Laquer "Diamond Dust" and Holo Taco "Flakie Holo Taco" top coats to create the starrry skies. The glitter on my pinkies and thumbs is Finger Paints "Sparkle With Me" to finish. 

           
                                            

                                        
"Starry Night of the Summer" (pinkies and thumbs) and Orly "Sagebrush" (index, middle and ring) on their own. 

Here are a slew of pictures from our weekend. We did miss peak fall foliage by about 10 days, but it was still super pretty! 

This is our neighbor camp kid, Landon, love this kid, he's an awesome little guy. Here he is with the wooly caterpillar he found on the tree that he named Leo :) 

Turkeys we saw on a pretty Fall day drive we took all over! 

Some super sweet dogs we met with some really cool people too that we met on our drive! 






Rock cairns! 
The creeks are so low, Potter County as much of PA is, is in a serious draught. 
Top of the mountain! 


Some cool stones on the side of the road going up the mountain.


Just some pretty scenery. 

Our beloved bus that we camp in :) :) 
Landon again! 
Landon's sister Avery, love this sweet little girl also. These two kids are two of my favorites kids in this world :) 
A rock and picture I made for Avery. 
One of the two overlooks we stop at It's such an amazing view! 

This is part of the mountain by our camp. 
Camp.
More mountains by camp! 


At our camp. 
Even more camp mountains. This is a neighbor's camp here. 




We have no idea what this is so we threw it in the fire in case it was invasive. 

The moon over the mountains coming back from our drive, this was so cool looking. 

The other lookout we go to.


Our neighbor's camp. 
Leaves, leaves and more leaves. We had so much raking to do! 
Camp shots. 




Sunday morning when it was getting light out. I thought we were going to have a sunrise but then the clouds moved in so I only got these, still pretty though I think. 




Saw these guys leaving camp, they were HUGE!


Wykoff Run, the falls we always stop at on the way home. This is the lowest I've ever seen this, sigh. Hopefully we get rain and lots of it soon! 


That's it for this post. Talk soon when I come back with more Halloween nails, yay! 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?




No comments:

Post a Comment