Wednesday, October 21, 2020

You Won't Get Ghosted By These Ghosts

Happy Hump Day My Loves, 

I hope you are well, staying healthy and staying safe. I am great my way! 

Super quick post for you today since I am posting this really early before work. Today I have some super cute reverse stamped ghosts I did this past weekend. I think these turned out too cute and hope you enjoy them too :) 

My base is P.O.P. Polish "Rum Raisin". I used images from Maniology M056, Born Pretty L057 and Creative Shop 106 plates with Twinkled T gray stamping polish. I colored the images in with Sinful Colors "Snow Me White".





                                               Rum Raisin on it's own, such a pretty holo! 

That's it for today. I'll talk to you again in the next day or so when I post the super cute holo Jack Skellington nails I did last night! Have a great day! No kitty picture today. I have some that I need to edit so cat pics back next post, lol :) 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment