Friday, October 23, 2020

Jack Skellington (in holo), Yes, Please!

Happy Fri-Yay Loves 

It's Friday, yay, yay, yay :) Not that anything goes on on the weekends right now, but still yay for Fri-Yay :) 

Today I have the next mani in line this year for Halloween. I still have around 3 or 4 I want to get done before Halloween so you'll be seeing me lots in the coming week, lol. 

Today's nails are Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas, a movie I love very much! And, what is better than making Jack in holo? Not much in my opinion :) I think these came out cute and they were super fast and super easy to do! 

My base is Cupcake Polish "Look At You Go-Go". I did the black with a black striper and the glitter is Finger Paints "Th-Ink Outside the Box".




                                     Look At You Go_Go on it's own, love, love, this gray holo!!!

That's it for today! Have a great Friday, talk to you this weekend! 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment