Thursday, October 8, 2020

I Triple Dog Dare You To Go Into This House!!!

Happy Happy Thursday, 

Today's post is my second for Halloween this year. I absolutely LOVE the way these turned out. They are so spooky. Love them. Would you go into this house? I know I sure would not, lol :) 

My base is F.U.N. Laquer "Evening Gown" with a coat of Finger Paints "Holographic Top Coat" on top on my thumbs and pinkies. On the stamped nails is a base of OPI "Do You Lilac It?" then I did a gradient using "Do You Lilac It?", China Glaze "Mix and Mingle" and China Glaze "Stop Beachfrontin'". I stamped using Maniology "Straight Up Black" stamping polish with Nicole Diary L12, Dixie Plates Halloween 2019 and Whats Up Nails B036 plates. I did reverse stamp the haunted house windows using Sally Hansen X-treme Wear "Mellow Yellow". 




Evening Gown (pinky and thumb) and Do You Lilac It? on their own, love these together! 

That's it for today, just a quick post. Casey and I leave for camp tonight for the weekend, can't wait to be at camp. We haven't been since July 4th weekend, way too long ago! Have a great rest of week and weekend. I'll talk to you Sunday or Monday when I post my camp nails then it's more Halloween nails for the rest of this month, yay :) 

I leave you with my silly horse Dusty Bucks being goofy one day. I love this horse, he's such a good boy :) 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment