Saturday, October 17, 2020

Bloodshot Eyeballs

Happy Caturday loves, 

It's the weekend, yay!! I don't have anything going on this weekend and I am so okay with that. Lazy one with the kitties it is for me. 

Today I have some eyeballs I did early this week and wore until this morning when I redid my nails. I think these came out cute!!!

My bases are Starrily Polish "Cats Eyes" (the blue holo) and Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" (the white) with a coat of Cina Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the white nails. I did the eyeballs with nail art brushes and a dotting too and OPI "Rich Girls & Po-Boys", OPI "OPI - Eurso Euro", China Glaze "Tip Your Hat", Sinful Colors "Black On Black" and Sinful Colors "Endless White".




                         Cat Eyes (holo) and Snow Me White on their own, love these two together! 

That's all for today. I have ghosts on now that I'll post tomorrow or Monday. I have quite a few more Halloween nails I want to do this year yet so you'll be getting a post from me at least twice a week from now through Halloween. 

Enjoy your Caturday. I leave you with Miss Betty in the haunted house scratcher my sister brought the cats last weekend while she was cat sitting when we were at camp. Betty is too darn cute ❤❤

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment