Sunday, October 4, 2020

PA Renaissance Faire Dragons

Happy Sunday Loves, 

I hope you are well and that life is okay your way and you are staying healthy. I am okay. Saturday I went to our state's Renaissance Faire with my sister and my cousins. It was definitely different this year with the Covid restrictions in place. It was of course masks all day and there was not as much live music since musical groups are not traveling so that was strange, not all the food places or vendors were open but it was still fun and nice to get out and do something during these strange times we are in. 

I did some cute dragon nails on holo for my nails yesterday. I loved these and think they came out super cute. Hope you like them too :) 

My bases are Color Club "Blue Heaven" (blue) and Color Club "Angel Kiss" (green). I used the "Blue Heaven" to paint the sky. I stamped using Twinkle T black stamping polish with Beauty Big Bang X082 and Maniology M131 plates.




                           Blue Heaven and Angel Kiss on their own, love these, they are so holo :) 

That's it for the nails. I loved these, they were so cute I think. I need to find more plates with dragons on them after realizing that these are the only two plates I have with dragons on them. 

These little dragons I got at the Faire and added them to my nail desk. I love them so much. They are so cute!I actually dressed as a "space dragon" yesterday. I wore some galaxy print leggings with some glitter horns and a couple hip scarves and alas a space dragon I was :) :) :) 

Here is my cousin Jesse, me and my sister. 
Here's me, my cousin Theresa (Jesse's mom) and sister Tina.

Here is all of us, Scott (Theresa's husband) my cousin Theresa, myself, my sister, Tina and Jesse (Theresa's son) :) 

We had a great time even in the time of covid. It was nice! That's it for today. My sister is here now and we will be watching The Walking Dead season finale finally that is airing tonight, yay! Talk soon, safe and stay healthy. 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment