Sunday, October 25, 2020

Wolves Howling At the Moon

Happy Sunday Loves, 

Just a quick post today of the next in line Halloween nails I did yesterday of some wolves howling at the moon in a graveyard shadow stamping. This is only the second time I've done shadow stamping so still trying to get good at it 😛 I do love this gradient background! It's pretty I think!

My base is China Glaze "First Mate". I did the gradient using "First Mate", China Glaze "I Sea the Point" and Essie "Pret-o-Surfer". I stamped first with Hit the Bottle "Looking for Mr. Grey"  then Konad black stamping polishes with Nicole Diary L-12 and Whats Up Nails B031 and B036 plates. To finish I put a coat of Holo Taco "Aurora Unicorn Skin". 



   
  First Mate by itself. I have loved this polish for a long time 😊

That's  all today. Have a great rest of Sunday. Talk to you this week with some more Halloween nails. 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment