Sunday, December 6, 2015

1st Christmas Nails of the Year :)

Happy Sunday Ya'll,

Hello my loves. hope everyone is having a sooper dooper fantastic weekend so far.  Mine has been good.  I got my Christmas tree up yesterday and it's just huge.  I have pics of it at the end of this post and just you all wait till you see how honkin' big this tree is, it's crazy big :) I also got my first of several Christmas manis done yesterday.  I love these first ones I did, they came out really cute I think, yay!

I started with a base of China Glaze "Wicked Style" and freehanded the tree, wreath and gift using a bunch of different polishes that I was too lazy to write down with nail art brushes and a dotting tool.  I then put a coat of Orly "Etoile" on top of all my nails to finish them.  I love these so much!
 
 
 
I like to use non-traditional holiday colors as my bases in holiday nails.  I like the different take on it that way :)
Wicked Style on it's own.  This is a really pretty shade and very vibrant too.  I love China Glaze for that very reason, their cremes are so vibrant and just pretty!
There you have it, my first nails of the 2015 Holiday season.  I have lots of other manis in mind too that I will be doing over the next few weeks, so, stay tuned for those coming up.

Now, onto this huge tree I got!  Here's a pic of it strapped to the roof of my car and boy oh boy was it a bitch to get strapped onto my roof and then into the apartment, it's a beast, see? :)
Can you believe the size of this tree??? :)
Here's some ultra cute ones of Miss Betty helping Mommy get the tree decorations out, she is just so stinking cute, I can't handle it :) I love her so much!!!
 
 
 
Here is the tree up and decorated and boy did it take some thinking on where to put this big huge tree in our apartment :)  Hope I made you giggle, I sure did make me giggle doing this tree :)
Have a great rest of the weekend.  I'm kinda just being lazy today, catching up on reading some nail blogs, do a mani bomb, take a bubble bath and want to catch up on a couple blog posts for my blog today so I'll chat at you all later on today for sure, but, in the meantime, coffee, coffee, coffee and I even have some pumpkin spice creamer too cuz', well, pumpkin spice ALL the THINGS :)

Tally 'ho love bugs!!
 
Polish & Purrs

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment