Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Candy Canes!

Happy Tuesday Loves!!!

Hope everyone's week is going well so far.  Mine is okay.  Today was my last day this week at work since tomorrow is my tubal ligation surgery, ugh.  I am pretty nervous/anxious, a bit scared about it, but it will be all be okay, it always is :)

Today I have some candy cane nails I did on Sunday using a nail art brush to paint the candy canes. I completely love the way these turned out and am so happy with them, didn't want to take these off yet, but, had to tonight before my surgery tomorrow, boo, oh well, such is life, but, I really did love these, was really proud of them :)

I did a base of China Glaze "VIII" on all nails and did the candy canes using OPI "Alpine White" and Orly "Unlawful", then I put one coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on the candy cane nails and one coat of a "Melly Mix" on the others. Here you go, my peppermint candy cane nails :) And, did I mention that I loved these nails cuz' I did :)
 
 
 
 
VIII on it's own, this is a good vampy dark purple and I like it.
And, there we have my candy cane nails.  I love them so much.  I still have a few Christmas manis to do yet.  I plan on doing some reindeer, some sugar cookies and for Christmas Day I am going to do gingerbread men.  I can't wait to do them.  I've been obsessed with gingerbread this holiday season be it body butters which I use on my hands, wax melts, candles, mani bombs, soap and anything else gingerbread I might find yet before Christmas.  I'll post a pic of my gingerbread stuff when I do my gingerbread post, yay.

That's it for now.  Have a great rest of the night.  I'm getting some laundry done and watching a little TV and trying not to be too nervous about tomorrow.  Say a little prayer for me and keep me in your thoughts for tomorrow and my surgery, I'd appreciate it. 

I leave you with what I walked into when I walked into the kitchen the other day, Mr. Kitty and Miss Betty on the table.  They are just so cute and they are friends and that makes me happy :) 
Talk to you all soon.  I do have about 3 posts sitting in my drafts that I need to finish writing and post, hopefully I'll get those up in the next couple of days while I am home recovering.


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment