Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Dental Floss Nails

Happy Monday,

Did I just say Happy Monday??? Why, yes I did, for a Monday, today was not to shabby at all :) Hope yours was alright too :)

Today's nails are some I did a few weeks back, just never got around to posting.  I did these using the dental floss technique, these remind me so much of fan brush nails which I love the look of them too :)

I used a base of Essie "Chillato" here and did the dental floss accent nails using OPI "My Chihuahua Bites" and China Glaze "Drink Up Witches" and then put one coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of my accent nails and a coat of Sally Hansen Diamond Strength "Twist of Lime" on the other nails.  To do the dental floss nail art, take one of the plastic dental pick flossers, paint the polish onto the floss and then take it from one side of the nail to other, repeat this with each line and color until you get the desired look you want.  Paint the floss between each application one the nail and don't paint the polish on too heavily or it will blob when you put it on the nail. This is messy, so, you will need to cleanup the skin around your with a clean up brush and acetone when you are done, but, this effect is so cool looking, so, it's totally worth it :)




Chillato on it's own, it's a very different and funky shade, but, I like it. 
Here's some pics of the horses, my horse, Dusty, and my sister's horse, Dream and them opening their gifts (treats) on Christmas day.  They are so spoiled and too cute :)
They made out, look at all that loot of treats :)
 

                                                My horse, Dusty, enjoying his gifts :) 

My sister's horse, Dream, with his gifts and Gracie trying to help open them and my Mom :) 
 


My Mommy , me and Gracie 
It was fun giving them their stuff on Christmas, it was the most fun part of my day actually :)

And, what would a post of mine be without kitties, so I leave you with Mr. Kitty and Princess Pebbles looking all sorts of cute :)
Mr. Kitty
Princess Pebbles 


That's it, talk to you all soon, have a great rest of Monday!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment