Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Glitter!! And....Dino Kitty

Hi again my peeps, see I did promise another post, so here it is. This is just a quick glitter polish accent.  I use my glitter polishes when I don't feel like spending a ton of time doing my nails and because, well, simply because I LOVE GLITTER!!!

I started with my standard base coat of Orly Bonder (adhesive base coat), two coats of my  base color of China Glaze "Too Yacht To Handle" with one coat of China Glaze "I Travel In Color" and on my accent nails Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure "3, 2, 1 derland" followed by a coat of NYC Fast Dry.





                                                                Polishes Used 

Orly Bonder, China Glaze "Too Yacht To Handle", Sally Hansen Complete Salon "3, 2, 1derland", NYC Fast Dry

                                                "Too Yacht To Handle" on it's own.


 
Glitter, YAY!!   





And, that's it for tonight, time to relax a bit and read the nail polish blogs that I read.  Talk to you all soon love bugs!!!

Polish and Meows,

Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment