Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Did Someone Say "GLITTAH!!!!"

Hello loves, 

Happy Thanksgiving Eve.  I hope you are all well. My hubby, Matt, and I are going to my Mommy and Daddy's for turkey tomorrow and I also get to see and love my horse, yay.  My horse is an American Saddlebred gelding, he's a really good horse.  I love him so much.  I don't get to see him as much as I like and when I do go out he is always so happy to see me.  I am so grateful that I have my parents and sister to take care of him and make it possible for me to have a horse in my life still.  Thanks guys, I love you!!!

Anywhos, today, I have two glitter accent manis I did this week.  The first my standard base coat of Orly Bonder (an adhesive base coat) then two coats of OPI "Steady As She Rose" on all nails with a coat of Melly Mix (a mix I make of different shimmery top coats all mixed together) on top of all nails but my ring and thumb accent nails, on those I put a coat of Finger Paints "Tangled In Tinsel" (not feeling this glitter too much, so, to the nail polish to go and crafting pile it goes, I won't wear it on my nails again, but, I will definitely craft with it), then I put a coat of Seche Vite Quick Dry top coat. 

Orly Bonder, OPI "Steady As She Rose", Melly Mix, Finger Paints "Tangled In Tinsel", Seche Vite Quick Dry
Steady As She Rose on it's own
The next one I did a couple days ago.  I started with a base of Orly Bonder, then two coats of China Glaze "Tip Your Hat" on all nails with one coat of Loreal Magic Top Coat "The True Diamond" on all nails but my thumb and ring accent nails.  On my accent nails I did one coat of China Glaze "Chillin' With My Snow-mies" (this name just cracks me up, I love it), followed by a coat of Seche Vite Quick Dry top coat.

Orly Bonder, China Glaze "Tip Your Hat", Loreal "The True Diamond", China Glaze "Chillin' With My Snowmies" Seche Vite Quick Dry
Tip Your Hat on it's own
That's it for today.  Have a great rest of TG Eve.  I will be posting my Talkin' Turkey nails tomorrow for Turkey Day.  I leave you with Betty, my little cuddle love bug fur kid.  She's so sweet, I heart her so hard.  

Mommy and Betty love
Polish, Purrs & Peace, 

Melly 


No comments:

Post a Comment