Sunday, November 16, 2014

Cats, Cats, Cats!!!

Howdy my friends.  Does everyone know what today is?  Why, it's Walking Dead Day, yay!! I can't wait, it's going to be another good one. There's only 3 more episodes left this season.  Last night  I went to my good friends, Nick and Leah's, for a costume party, they have a party a couple weeks after Halloween cuz' we all like to dress up any day, yay.  I went as a Crazy Cat Lady.  It was so much fun being a crazy cat lady!!


So, of course, I did some cat nails for the party.  I used Bonder adhesive base coat then two coats of OPI "Done Out In Deco" with a top coat of KB Shimmer "Prism Break", which I love, love, love, it can turn any creme polish into a linear holo, I mean, just LOOK at that holo) on all nails except my accent nails (my thumbs and ring fingers).  I used nail decals on my accent nails, then did a top coat of INM "Northern Lights" and then a coat of Poshe Quick Dry top coat on all nails.  A trick for removing and placing decals on nails is to use a tweezers to get the decal off of the decal sheet, then use tweezers to place decal where you want it to be, then push down decals onto the nail.  I use a plastic cuticle pusher to push them down.


Look at that HOLO, I love it!!!



Orly "Bonder", OPI "Done Out In Deco", KB Shimmer "Prism Break", INM "Northern Lights", Seche Vite "Quick Dry"


OPI "Done Out In Deco"


  Here's the decals I used.  They are cute.

And, here's Matt and me being crazy cat people.  I think this was one of my favorite costumes ever.  

Until next time my friends, tootle loo, tootle doo, tootle dee, I love thee!!!

XOXO 

Melly 


This last picture is Princess Pebbles helping get Crazy Cat People gear ready.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment