Sunday, December 14, 2014

Dotti-Marble & Kittehs.....Of Course!

Happy Sunday Love Bugs, 

It's still the weekend, yay!  I've had a very uneventful weekend, trying to take it a bit easy with my boogered back, so, I've been reading my book a lot this weekend which makes me happy.  It takes me longer to read a book now than before the time of social media and the interwebs. I also spent a lot of time doing my nails yesterday. So, here's my next 'Tis 'da Season nails.  I water marbled my accent nails, then brushed some silver, then green dots on with a dotting tool.

I did a base of Orly Bonder (adhesive base coat), 2 coats of OPI "Big Apple Red" on all nails, one coat of CND "Crimson Sparkle" on all, but, my accent nails (thumb and ring).  On those, I did a water marble using Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "White On" and OPI "Big Apple Red".  I then did some silver glitter accents on the marble with Orly "Mirrorball", followed that with green dots using China Glaze "Holly Day".  I put one coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the marbles, then put one coat of Seche Vite fast dry on all nails.  Here is my dotti-marble, I love how these came out.

Finished nails wit Dino in the back ;)
My marble before I put the silver and green on.  I love how my thumb came out.
Another with Pebbles
Big Apple Red on it's own with Pebbles
Dotti-Marble Nails
                                                Polishes Used
OPI "Big Apple Red", China Glaze "Holly Day", Sally Hansen "White On", CND Effects "Crimson Sparkle", Orly "Mirrorball", China Glaze "Fairy Dust"

Have a great rest of the weekend.  I am hanging out with my hubby, going to take a nice soaking bath, relax, read and chill the rest of today.  I'll leave you all with a pony and some kitties to make you smile, I hope. 

Talk to you all soon, my loves ;) 

Me leading my sister in a horse show way back when.  That's my pony, Goldy.
Dino
Princess Pebbles
Dino
Polish, Purrs & Peace, 


Melly 

No comments:

Post a Comment