Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry, Merry Christmas!

Mr. Kitty, I FINALLY got a couple pics of him, he's so hard to take pics of cuz' he rubs all over your legs, wants pet and just wants love.  He's sweet.
Merry Christmas to all,

I hope that everyone had/is having a great Christmas Day and Merry Christmas to all my family and friends.  I love you all!  I had a really nice day.  I hung out with the kitties then went out to my Mom & Dad's.  Normally we go to my brother's where the rest of the family went, but, Dad hasn't been feeling good, so, everyone else went to see them last weekend and I went out today.  It was nice, very relaxed, just Mom, Dad and me.  I visited with the horses, gave Harley, the dog, and the cats love too.  I really enjoyed going to Mom & Dad's today and it's my childhood home, so, I always love going out there anyways, plus, I get to see my horse then too :) 


Here's my Merry nails.  I did a different look for these.  I was tired of red, green and white, so, purpley, pink orchid (China Glaze "Sweet Talk To Me) it was for my base after a coat of Orly Bonder, an adhesive base coat.  I was feeling lazy, so, decided to pull out some of my nail decals and used them.  I love how they turned out, especially my thumb, I used white polish for the snow the tree and gift is on and white polish also for the snow dots in the orchid sky and on the orchid "door" on my ring finger with my wreath and mistletoe. I used a coat of Color Club "Bright Night, Big City" on all nails but, my accents, I did a coat of INM "Northern Lights" on my accent nails, then a coat of Seche Vite Quick Dry on all nails.  Here they are:

Sweet Talk To Me on it's own.  She's so pretty!

Dino & Pebbles saying they want in on the claw action :)
My best gift that came to me about two months ago, Miss Betty
Handsome, Handsome Dino

Buster, my pretty and needy boy

Miss Betty, the cute, I sure hope you can take it, I sure can't, LOL. Look at that face, she looks like a little teddy bear, she's my teddy bear baby kitty.
Princess Pebbles and a little green guy, ha!

Buster & Dino snoozin'
Mr. Kitty, finally got some pics :)
Mr. Kitty and his in style ear tip so that people know he's fixed and not a stray since he lives outside.
Pics of my gifts from this year.

All my Merry Merry gifts
My Lush Lemony Flutter, my first, I've wanted this for so long and love it.  My sample pack of Dollish Polish cuticle balm, this balm is great too, I love that and my favorite name, not smell is "Look At The Flowers Lizzie", of course :)
Wipe 'Yer Paws
Here's pics from out at Mom and Dad's today.  I love going out there and I love my Mom and Dad so much.  My sissie, Tina, lives with them, but, only got to say a quick hello to her, she works overnight, so, she was sleeping.

Mommy & me in front of the barn Christmas tree

My sis, Tina, always decorates the barn.  I love it :)
 


My best horse buddy in the world.  I love my horse so much, he's a really nice horse.
Here's Harley being silly.  She loves me so much, she's so cute and she's a good girl and a certified therapy dog.  Mom and her go on many visits, I am so proud of them both for the good they do.

That's is for now my love bugs, hope you all get to spend time with your loved ones, both family and friends. It's not about gifts, it's about spending quality and good time with family and that's what I did today.  I love my Mommy and Daddy.  I leave you with me and my amazing parents.  I love you Mom and Dad XOXO

Mommy, Daddy, me & Harley photobombing us, I love it :)
Polish, Purrs, Peace, Love Always,

Melly 




No comments:

Post a Comment