Saturday, December 6, 2014

Happy Caturday Morning!

Hello my loves, 

I hope you are all well.  I am good here.  It's the weekend, yay!  This past work week was a very long one, so, I am so happy the weekend is here.  I do love my job, this week was just a rough one.  I am looking forward to a nice night at home. 

Today I have a dotticure mani I did using the OPI Clark & Kensington mini 3-pack of polishes that I got at the hardware store, yes, I did just say I got nail polish at the hardware store.   Clark and Kensington Paints teamed with OPI and now you can paint your walls with some of your favorite OPI nail polish colors in paint form, pretty cool.  Normally I don't really like mini polish bottles, but, this set I had to have cuz' who buys nail polish at a hardware store, LOL.  I have also been wanting OPI "My Vampire Is Buff" and now, thanks to this set of polish, I have it.  It's a really nice neutral.  The other two colors in the set are "I Can't Find My Czechbook" and "I Eat Mainly Lobster".  Anywhos, on to my nails. 

I did my base of Orly Bonder (an adhesive base coat that helps your polish adhere better to your nails), then two coats of Avon Gel Finish "Very Berry" followed by one coat of OPI "Happy Anniversary" on all nails but my ring and thumb accent nails. I used the three polishes in the set to do dots on my accent nails with my dotting tools, then followed that up with a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of my accent nails.  A final coat on all nails of Seche Vite Quick Dry went on all nails.  I drop a few drops of polish on my plate and then dip my dotting tool in the polish, then, simply make dots on my nails of all three colors.  Wipe the dotting tool off between each color.  I love dotting tools, you can do a lot of different nail art with them and every polishaholic should have a set or two of dotting tools. 

                                                                 Polishes Used:
Orly Bonder, Avon "Very Berry", OPI "Happy Anniversary", OPI "I Eat Mainly Lobster", OPI "Can't Find My Czechbook", OPI "My Vampire Is Buff", China Glaze "Fairy Dust", Seche Vite Quick Dry (I cut part of my pic off of the Seche)
                                                                 The OPI Mini Set

The plate I use and two of my dotting tools
Avon "Very Berry" on it's own.  This is a really pretty berry shade
That's it for now.  I do have another mani to post later on today.  I'll talk to you all then. 
I leave you with your Caturday Morning kitty, Miss Betty all wrapped up and warm in a blanket, she loves being under blankets.  She's such a sweet kitty.



 Isn't Betty's cute just entirely too much :)  We love her so much.

Talk to you all in a bit!

Polish, Purrs & Peace,

Melly 


No comments:

Post a Comment