Friday, December 12, 2014

Ribbon Candy Nails

It's Caturday, ya'll, yay!!  

Hello again my loverly bugs.  It's the weekend.  I don't have much planned this weekend.  Matt, the hubby, and I are going to my bestie's on Sunday.  I am getting a manicure table from Valerie that she is gifting me from when she had her salon business.  I can't wait for it.  Thank you so much Valerie, I love you!!

On to some ribbon candy nails.  I didn't originally have ribbon candy in my mind, that is what they reminded me of when I got done with them. I used a coat of Orly Bonder (adhesive base coat), two coats of China Glaze "White On White" with one coat of Stardust Polish "Holy Holo" on all but my thumb and ring accents.  The holo I couldn't really get to show up, it looks pretty in real life.  I used China Glaze "Hey Sailor" and OPI "Jade Is the New Black" for the stripes on my accents. I put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of my accent nails, then finished all nails with a coat of Seche Vite Quick Dry. 


Bonder, CG "White On White", CG "Hey Sailor", OPI "JITNB", CG "Fairy Dust", an Art Deco striper in silver that I didn't end up using
My brushes.  Drop a few drops on a plate or I have cardboard here and paint your stripes.  Clean the brushes with acetone when you are done.
 
Ribbon Candy pic I found on the interwebs
Have a great Caturday all.  I am hoping to get another post up tomorrow of my next holiday cheer nails. Of course, here kitties, yay!

Betty sleeping with her tongue out, so cute

Buster & Betty

Chat at you tomorrow my loves. XOXO 

Melly 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment