Friday, December 19, 2014

Holographic Nails & Caturday Cats, but, Of Course!

Happy Caturday, yay, 

Hope everyone had a great week.  My week was alright.  We had our work holiday lunch at the office today and that was nice.  We just get food and some beer and have it at the office.  I'd much rather have it at the office than go out to eat like we used to.  I can't believe that Christmas is next week already.  

I really was going to try to do holiday nails until Christmas, but, had to change it up.  I was getting tired of red, white, green and silver, so, I did blue this time.  I do have two more holiday manis that I will do and post.

I started out with my standard base coat of Orly Bonder (rubberized adhesive base coat), two coats of Sally Hansen Salon Manicure "Grey By Grey" on all nails then did a coat of Pretty & Polished "Holo Top Coat" on all nails, but, my ring and thumb accent nails, on those I put a coat of China Glaze "Glistening Snow", then topped all nails off with Seche Vite Quick Dry.  I didn't take bottle shots this time, was being lazy.

Here you go, sparkling goodness!

 Here's "Grey By Grey" on it's own.  It's a dusty blue gray, I love it.
Another sparkly holo goodness pic.
Miss Betty passed out, she puts her tongue out when she crashes hard, it's so cute.

  
That's all for now and now I shall spam you with Happy Caturday pics.  I'll talk to you all later in the weekend.  Have a great Caturday all my love bugs.
Handsome boy Dino

Dino & Pebbles

Miss Betty, our cute little teddy bear kitty.  She looks so much like a little teddy bear. She's so cute, I can hardly take her cute some days, LOL.
Princess Pebbles, she is such a pretty cat.
Buster, our needy, needy, sweet boy.


Polish & Purrs,

Melly 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment