Friday, December 12, 2014

Old Fogie, Moldy Goldy & Nails, Yay!

Salutations my loves, 

Hope a good week was had by all.  My week was okay, it's Winter and I am just blah, blurgh in the icky Winter season.  Tonight I cuddled with Betty kitty and watched The Hunger Games for the first time, good movie, I really liked it.  I had no idea when that movie came out what it was about until HG nail polish collections began to come out, LOL.  

Earlier on Face Crack today I wrote this post and shared pics of my one and only pony, Moldy Goldy.  I would like to share this here on my blog as well.

My Post:

"You know, it's funny, when you are a kid, you are like an Arabian horse, you never stop going, in your 20's, so a Saddlebred, look at me, I purty, yay, in your 30's, you are a Quarter Hoss, you can go or you can slow, take your pick, now, in the 40 is the new Fogie, I feel like a big ole' cloppity clop, 2 mph, not in a big rush, Percheron (or Clyde, or Belgian, take your pick, I say a Perchie cuz' they are my fave of the heavies ).

Moral of the story, this old gray mare, she just ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be, oh, and....oh, my back hurts!!

And, for fun, here's my first and only pony I ever had, Goldy. She became Moldy Goldy as she aged. She was a typical bratty pony, but, she was a really good pony. I love her, old Moldy Goldy That's my sister, Tina, on right and me on the left with Goldy at my very first 4-H Fair ever and the only year I showed Goldy in 4-H. I was already outgrowed her here, just wasn't quite ready for a horse yet. I have so many happy and fun memories of my pony, Goldy ;) "

Goldy
I have two manis to show you today that I did last week. I am not going to list the polishes, just post the pics.  I'll be back tomorrow with some holiday ribbon candy nails that I did last night. I am going to keep doing 'Tis 'da Season nails thru the end of the year.  I am not really that into the holidays, but, am enjoying doing my nails! Here you be.


Glitter Nails :)
Brush Swirl Nails
For the brush swirl I used one of my nail art brushes.  I dropped a few drops on my dry base coat, then swirled with the brush.  I dig 'em.

That's all for now folks.  It's late and I want to try to sleep soon, that may not happen, usually one weekend night I have insomnia.  I do get stuff done tho' and I don't have to get up for work at least the next morning, I still don't sleep long then either.  

As per usual I leave you with a kitty on this very early Caturday Mornin', it's 1:37 in the A EM here.  Here is Buster in the new bed Daddy brought home one day.  So far he's the only one using that bed.  Buster is a good boy, he's so freaking cute and he's got extra toes too.  I heart his toesies so much!

Buster


Ponies, Purrs & Polish, 

Melly 




No comments:

Post a Comment